Ticket Code Terms & Conditions
UK 2023 TOUR PRE SALE ACCESS
When will I receive my code?
Your pre-sale code will be emailed to you from 1:00am GMT on Thursday 2nd February
When do pre-sale tickets go on sale?
Pre-sale tickets go on sale 9:00am GMT on Thursday 2nd February
When do tickets go on general sale?
Tickets go on general sale Friday 3rd February - 9AM Local
How many tickets can I buy?
Each code allows access to purchasing a maximum of 4 tickets.
I placed multiple orders, will I receive a code for each order I placed?
Codes are restricted to one code per customer.
What email address will you send my code to?
Your code will be sent to the email address used to place your order. Please check your junk folder.
When does access to the pre-sale end?
All orders and sign ups before 1:00am GMT on Thursday February 2nd will receive access.UK customers who have already placed a pre-order for an album format are automatically eligible for pre-sale access.
- Access to any ticket presale does not guarantee that you will be able to successfully purchase a ticket.
Terms and Conditions
- One pre-sale code per customer. No purchase necessary.
- One pre-sale code will give you exclusive pre-sale access for a maximum of 4 tickets to purchase any shows from the UK 2023 Tour dates.
- In the instance that the government's Covid-19 guidelines change and/or the gig can no longer go ahead it will either be rescheduled or refunds will be issued. This will not affect the pre-sale ticket access element you have received.
- The artist does not accept liability for any technology issues preventing customers from receiving their email containing their pre-sale code or gaining access to the ticketing website.
- For any issues purchasing tickets please contact the relevant ticket provider.
- You must be 18 years or older to purchase pre-sale tickets from the ticket provider.
- The pre-sale element has no cash value and are non-transferable.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law.